Quality Assurance Standards
Aerovation’s quality management system is ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 registered. We maintain all certificates of conformance, material burn ratings, licenses, and permits required by applicable legal and regulatory agencies determined by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and other National Airworthiness Authorities (NAA). Our ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 certificate is available here.
Aircraft Modification Services
Special Mission Integration
Production Aircraft Primary Structures
Aircraft Propulsion System Development and Re-Engining
Integration of New and Advanced Avionics Systems
Night Vision Goggle Compatibility Upgrades
Aerovation performs the engineering design and analysis to include:
- Functional Hazard Assessments
- Avionic Retrofit Design
- Special Mission Radome Design and Development
- Aircraft Configuration Development, Aerodynamics, and Mass Properties
- Structural Stress Analysis
- Analysis of Internal, External and Electrical Loads
- Fatigue/Damage Analysis, Flutter Analysis Including Ground Vibration Testing
Aerovation’s analytical methods include: aircraft performance, stability, and control predictions.
Our turnkey services include: design, fabrication, modification, installation, test, and certification.
Systems Development and Integration
Aerovation technical depth allows for expeditious, cost effective development and integration of new systems.
Developmental examples include design and integration of:
- Tactical Situation Displays
- Flight Deck Modernization and Refurbishment
- Mobile Engine Test Facilities
- High Speed Radomes
- Workstation Consoles
Aerovation’s services further include:
- Prototype System Development
- Design, Fabrication, and Installation of Flight-Test Instrumentation
A major Aerovation specialty is the implementation of unique processes and procedures to test new power plants.
Testing guidelines are geared to satisfy both the FAA and internal requirements in order to achieve certification.