Avionics Engineering Services
*Notice of Component Maintenance Manual Release
Aerovation Inc. announces the release of a Component Maintenance Manual (CMM 31-52-100) for the Annunciator Dim/Test Unit product line. This CMM is made available per FAA Order 1270.1A Freedom of Information Act Program (FOIA) to owners, operators, repair stations and maintenance providers having an interest in maintaining the ADU. This document may be used by persons required by Federal Aviation Regulation 14 CFR Part 21.50 to comply with any of the terms of those instructions. An ICA is contained in section 6.0 for reference.
Access the Component Maintenance Manual is here.
In-House Engineering Services
Avionics Engineering Services has been responsible for the on-time, cost-effective design of over 100 aircraft for over twenty airframe OEMs and modification centers throughout the world.
These aircraft have ranged from corporate/ head of state to special mission use and have been as small as a Beechcraft King Air up to a Boeing 747.
We now offer even more comprehensive services.
Integrated Flight Deck Equipment Includes:
State-of-the-Art EFIS Systems
All Forms of Navigation Systems
Flight Control Systems
Special Missions Systems
Examples of Engineering Design & Certification:
IFR Avionics – Falcon 50
- Universal 4 Display EFI-890R Electronic Flight Instrument Systems
- Universal Engine Instrument Display System
- Universal Vision I System
- Universal Application Server Unit
- Electronic Standby Instrument System (ESIS)
- Dual UNS-1Ew FMS
- Universal Radio Control Units
- 5 Tube Honeywell EDZ-805 EFIS
- Primus II Radios (Comm/Nav/Pulse/ADF/Transponder)
- Primus II Audio System (5 Station)
- Triple Honeywell Laseref Inertial Reference System (IRS)
- Dual AZ-800 Air Data Computers and Displays
- Dual FZ-500 Flight Directors
- Dual Honeywell FMS Systems with IRS/VLF/OMEGA Sensors
- Primus 800 Weather Radar
- AES RSCU (Provided Interface to PB-20 Autopilot)